Graduate Diploma (Sedation)

Share on Google+Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on StumbleUponFlattr the authorBuffer this pageShare on TumblrDigg thisPin on PinterestShare on RedditEmail this to someonePrint this page

Currently there are 2 methods of gaining endorsement to provide intravenous Conscious Sedation in Australia.

The first is to complete the Graduate Diploma in Sedation at the University of Sydney. This is a two-year, part time program run out of the IV Department at the Westmead Centre for Oral Health.

The other is to apply to the Dental Board of Australia for recognition of an alternate training program. Details of recognised programs and the process of recognition are listed on the DBAs Website.